1. Hand of God by Dr. Bernard Nathanson.
2. Gift and Mystery by Pope John Paul II.
3. Flawed Expectations by Wrenn & Whitehead.
4. Pedophiles & Priests by Philip Jenkins
5. A New Song for the Lord by Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger
6. The Quest for God by Paul Johnson
7. Violence Unveiled by Gil Bailie
8. By What Authority? by Mark P. Shea
9. What Every Catholic Couple Should Know by Wendy Cukierski
10. Why Humanae Vitae Was Right edited by Dr. Janet E. Smith
11. Man of the Century by Jonathan Kwitny
12. Strangers and Sojourners by Michael D. O'Brien
13. Handbook of Christian Apologetics by Peter Kreeft and Ronald K. Tacelli
14. Darwin on Trial by Phillip Johnson
15. Christianity for Modern Pagans by Peter Kreeft
16. St. Anselm by R.W. Southern
17. Reason in the Balance by Phillip Johnson
18. Everlasting Man by G.K. Chesterton
20. Rare Earth by Ward and Browlee (A fascinating book with a few unfortunate lapses)
Boston Globe's Misleading Article on Catholic Church
Deflating Darwin's Dangerous Idea
Stephen Jay Gould: Gorbachev of Darwinism?
Test Tube Offspring Want to Know Father
Erickson vs. Bartell Drugs
Call No Man Father
What is Original Sin of Sex?
Bicentennial Man (Hidden Assumptions)
Bogus Knights of Columbus Oath
Ossuary of James, Son of Joseph, Brother of Jesus