Announcements (July 8, 2007)
1. Our two- bit collection is for Deanery Hospital Ministry. The parishes of South Seattle Deanery support the work of Catholic chaplains at Harborview, Virginia Mason and Swedish Hospitals. Your contributions to this collection will enable Holy Family to do its part to help maintain this vital ministry.
2. Thank you for your donations last Sunday to the Peter’s collection. In the Stewardship Summary you will find the results of this collection, as well as the first collection and the Capital Campaign. Please note that as we begin the fiscal year, we will publish the “Goal Year to Date” which indicates the amount we need in order to maintain this various programs of our parish.
3. We are forming a Men’s Chorus. Please see the bulletin announcement for full information, including rehearsal times.
4. The Children’s Bible Camp continues for one more weekend. Please contact Rosa Velasco for information. Her phone number is in the bulletin.
5. Long-time parishioner Nell Wheeler died this week. Later this month there will be a Memorial Mass for Nell Wheeler. Next weekend we will announce the exact time of this service. Meanwhile, we will remember Nell in Sunday and daily Masses. The Tuesday evening Latin Mass will be offered specifically for the eternal rest of Nell and for her husband Al. You might remember that early this year we dedicated the Pre-Kindergarten classroom in honor of Al and Nell.
6. In the bulletin you will find information on the upcoming Parish Potluck, the Holy Family School Craft Fair, Infant Baptism, RCIA, Marriage Encounter and other opportunities grow in your faith. Please take home a bulletin and read it carefully.