Announcements (March 4, 2007)
1. Our two-bit collection is for Parish Security. In the past year we have taken various measures to provide greater security for those who attend our weekend Masses and who utilize parish facilities during the week. These measures have borne good results. Thank you for your support to make Holy Family Parish a secure place for our children and families.
2. Rice Bowls are available in the vestibule and at the church entrances. If you have not yet picked up a Rice Bowl for you home, please do so today. It will help you and your family observe the meaning of Lent.
3. On Friday evenings of Lent you are invited to participate in Soup Supper beginning at 5 p.m. in the Tice Hall. Stations of the Cross take place at 6 p.m. in the Church – and there are confessions at 7 p.m.
4. Plan now to attend the annual Cathedral Walk on March 24. Those participating in this pilgrimage will leave from Holy Family at 7 a.m. that Saturday. Also March 24 is Archdiocesan Reconciliation Day. The bulletin contains further information on these events.
5. At the Saturday vigil Mass, next weekend, we will have the First Scrutiny. Please join in praying for our Catechumens and Candidates as they prepare for the Easter sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist.
6. This Sunday’s bulletin contains a letter from principal Glen Lutz regarding the Holy Family School Annual Fund. Please read the letter carefully and consider how you can support this important effort for our children and parish.
7. Please be sure to take home a bulletin for other important announcements. Thank you.