Announcements (July 29, 2007)
1. Our two- bit collection will go toward the purchase of acoustical tiles for the Tice Hall. This newly renovated ground-floor parish hall can accommodate a hundred people, but sometimes the noise level makes conversations difficult. The installation of acoustical tile will help remedy this problem. Your generosity is appreciated.
2. This Thursday is the first Thursday of August. Fr. Velasco and Fr. Bloom will be available for confessions from 6 to 8 p.m. in the church.
3. On August 3, the First Friday of the month, Principal Glen Lutz has prepared a reception for after the Mass. It will be a good chance to see the improvements made possible by the Fund-An-Item from the School Auction. Today’s bulletin contains a flier from Mr. Lutz.
4. The Faith Formation section of the bulletin contains news on Religious and Adult Education opportunities. Also it indicates needs for volunteers. If you can help, please call Parish Administrator Gary Samaniego.
5. The Memorial Mass for Nell Wheeler will take place this Tuesday, July 31, at 10 a.m. All are invited to attend.
6. Please take home a bulletin. It offers much news of interest. Thank you.