Announcements (April 27, 2008)
1. There is no two-bit collection this Sunday so that we can concentrate on the Annual Catholic Appeal. Today’s bulletin has a flier explaining what the Annual Catholic Appeal is about, how it differs from Parish Stewardship Giving and some ways that one’s own parish benefits from the Appeal. In Fr. Bloom’s column you will find a short explanation of our parish project to beautify our grounds. If you do not already have an Annual Catholic Appeal envelope, please be sure to take one home. (hold up envelope) Please prayerfully consider your pledge and return the envelope next weekend. Remember that next Sunday, May 4, is Commitment Sunday for the Annual Catholic Appeal.
2. On the First Friday of May, children of our parish school will crown the Blessed Virgin Mary. All parishioners are invited to attend the May Crowning Mass this Friday, May 2, at 8:30 a.m.
3. The bulletin has several announcements regarding our parish Knights of Columbus. Also it contains information about adult education, young adult Bible Study, School News and much more. Please be sure to take home a bulletin and read it carefully. Thank you.
Avisos (27 de abril de 2008)
1. Este domingo no hay segunda colecta para poder enfocar en la Peticion Catolica Anual.
2. Favor de llevar un boletin para informacion sobre educacion religiosa y como inscribir para clases de bautismo, matrimonio y quinceañeras. Favor de llevar un boletin y leerlo.