Announcements (September 23, 2007)
1. Our second collection is for the Fulcrum Foundation. In his bulletin column, Principal Glen Lutz outlines the help Holy Family Parish School has received from the Fulcrum Foundation. Today we have the opportunity to express our gratitude by giving to this one-time collection. You will also find envelopes in the pews that you may use for a donation or pledge.
2. Next weekend we will have involvement from Holy Family School teachers, parents and children in all our Masses. The two-bit collection will be one of three collections for tuition assistance. Also next Sunday, at the 11 a.m. Mass, there will be a special blessing for coaches and students who participate in C.Y.O. Sports. In addition there will be a blessing for all our catechists.
3. Today is the deadline for nominations for the parish Pastoral Council. If you know someone who would be an effective member of the Council, write their name on the nomination form and place it in the collection, drop it off at the parish office or give it directly to Fr. Bloom. If you cannot find a nomination form, you may use any slip of paper.
4. This week the 40 Days for Life Campaign begins here in Seattle. Please see the Pro-Life News section of the bulletin for more information.
5. The bulletin also contains information on the Knights of Columbus Spaghetti Dinner, Natural Family Planning Classes, Adult Education opportunities, Religious Education for children and much more. Please be sure to take home a bulletin and read it carefully. Thank you.