Announcements (March 23, 2008)
1. The two-bit collection this Easter Sunday is for Deanery Hospital Ministry. As part of the South Seattle Deanery, Holy Family Parish supports the work of Catholic chaplains at Virginia Mason, Swedish and Harborview. Thank you.
2. This week we will be praying the Chaplet of the Divine Mercy each afternoon at 3 p.m. The praying of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy will begin this Sunday afternoon and continue through next Sunday - Divine Mercy Sunday. All are welcome to join this beautiful prayer.
3. We are now in the final week of our parish Capital Campaign. At the beginning of April we will formalize the list of donors for the permanent memorial plaque. If you have not yet donated, please consider a contribution of one hundred dollars. Any donation, large or small, will be gratefully received. Envelopes are available in the vestibule. Also in the vestibule you will see the thermometer graph that indicates 712 donors have given well over a million dollars, enabling us to make major improvements and renovations of our parish facilities.
4. Our Easter Sunday bulletin contains a list of those who donated Easter Lilies in memory of loved ones. Also you will find information of the Street Fair Planning Meeting, the School Auction, Adult Education opportunities, Young Adult Bible Study, an important message from Fr. Bloom – and much more. Please be sure to take home a bulletin and read it carefully. Thank you.
Avisos (23 de marzo de 2008)
1. La segunda colecta es para el ministerio a los hospitales. Su donacion apoyará el trabajo de los capellanes catolicos de los hospitales de Virginia Mason, Swedish y Harborview.
2. Esta semana entremos la ultima semana de la Campaña Capital. Al final del mes vamos a finalizar la lista de donadores para la placa permanente. Si su nombre no esta en la lista, favor de considerar una donacion de cien dolares. Hay sobres en la entrada del templo.
3. Favor de llevar un boletin para informacion sobre educacion religiosa, preparacion sacramental y un mensaje importante del Padre Felipe.