Announcements (June 17, 2007)
1. Our two-bit collection today is for Holy Family St. Vincent de Paul Society. Your donations will assist the needy right in our own parish neighborhoods. Also, our St. Vincent de Paul Society is looking for people who have concern for those less fortunate. If you are able to help with this work, you may contact Deacon Ted or any St. Vincent de Paul member.
2. In School News this week you will find important information about the work to be done this summer on our parish school and grounds. Also Principal Glen Lutz gives the office hours for the summer and how to register a child for Holy Family School. We still have openings in all grades, Pre-Kindergarten through 8th Grade.
3. Thank you for the great response last weekend to the Randy Terlicker Scholarship and Endowment Fund. This Fund has great importance for the future of our school and parish. Please see Mr. Lutz' column for more information. Also you are welcome to take one of the brochures. They are available in both English and Spanish.
4. Attention: Young men ages 15-25. Please see the announcement in the bulletin regarding Quo Vadis Days, a three-day camp experience to learn more about the priesthood. You may contact Fr. Bloom for more information.
5. Archbishop Brunett will visit Holy Family Parish on June 26 for a special Mass. You may find more information in Fr. Bloom's column.
6. At the church entrances you will find envelopes for those who are going to be away during the summer. During summer our parish income drops. Holy Family Parish needs your ongoing support.
7. Please be sure to take home a bulletin for news about our parish and school. Thank you.