Announcements (May 2, 2004)
1. The two-bit collection this Sunday will go toward the debt on the south lot.
2. Thank you to all who made their pledge for the Annual Catholic Appeal. If you have not yet done so, please fill out your pledge envelope and place it in the collection next Sunday - or drop it by the rectory.
3. Next Sunday our Knights of Columbus will host a special Mother's Day Breakfast from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Proceeds will go to Pregnancy Aid. Please also bring donations of baby items. The breakfast will be free for all ladies of the parish.
4. This Friday at our 8:30 a.m. we will have the May Crowning of Mary - by eighth grade and kindergarten students of Holy Family School.
5. Mother's Day Cards are available at the church entrances. We are having a novena of rosaries (beginning Saturday, May 1) each evening at 7:30 p.m. Please use the envelopes to enroll favorite moms in the novena. The envelopes with a donation may be placed in the collection or dropped by the rectory.
6. The Holy Family School play will be performed this Sunday afternoon at 3 and 7:30 p.m. Also there will be a dinner theater. See School News section of bulletin.
7. (After morning Masses: Scrip is for sale. Registration after all Masses.) Please be sure to take home a bulletin for information about the year long Bible study program, Da Vinci Code presentation and much more.