Announcements (September 12, 1999)
1. This Sunday's second collection is for Build Hope which supports the Catholic Campaign for Human Development and Catholic Communications. If you have your Build Hope envelope, please place it in this collection.
2. Thank you for your donations last Sunday to the Jubilee Woman's Center. $390 were donated at all Masses.
3. Because of the Labor Day holiday we did not get the results of last Sunday's regular collection in time for the bulletin. However, we are happy to announce that a total of $10,974 were given at our six Sunday Masses. This brings us within $1,095 of our parish budget goal for the beginning of September. Also thanks to two generous donations of $4000 and $2500 we are in better shape financially, although our cash flow situation at this time remains tight. Your ongoing support of Holy Family Parish through the first collection is most needed and appreciated.
4. Sr. Mary Clare will be in the office this week from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. to accept registrations for First Penance and First Holy Communion classes as well as other grade school and pre-school religious education classes. Please see the bulletin for full information.
5. Do you know someone who is interested in the Catholic faith? Please invite them to our Rite of Christian Initiation classes which begin this Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the Ailbe House. These classes are also open to Catholics who wish to deepen their understanding of the faith.
6. This will be the last Sunday to sign up after Masses for our parish pictorial directory. At this time we have 397 families who have made appointments. Please sign up now or contact Betty Weller. Her number is in the bulletin.
7. Please support our Knights of Columbus by coming to the delicious pancake/ French toast breakfast after the Sunday morning Masses!