Announcements (November 28, 1999)
1. The two-bit collection this Sunday is for the Mary Bloom Center in Peru. The Mary Bloom Center is a health clinic and education center dedicated to teaching family values to married couples and young people.
2. Thank you for your contributions last Sunday to Holy Family CYO Program. $579 were donated to help our young people participate in sports programs.
3. A total of $10,349 were given in our first collection at our six Masses last Sunday. Your support of Holy Family Parish is greatly appreciated. Thank you also to those who have returned their Sacrificial Giving Commitment Card. We have received 263 pledges totaling $221,937. If you have not yet turned in your pledge card, please drop it off the rectory or place it in the collection basket next Sunday.
4. Thanks also to those who signed up for Eucharistic Adoration. Last Sunday 140 people made a commitment to a weekly Holy Hour. The Adoration Committee will meet this Tuesday evening at 7 p.m. in the Ailbe House to finalize plans.
5. Parents who have a child under 7 to be baptized are invited to attend the class this Monday and next at 7 pm. in order to have your child baptized on Sunday, December 12.
6. The parish pro-life committee will meet this Friday evening at 6 pm. in the rectory.
7. The Giving Tree is now in the church. Please take a tag and return an unwrapped present by December 15.
8. The Northwest door of our church has been designated as our parish Holy Door. It will be remain sealed during Advent and will be blessed on Christmas eve to inaugurate our celebration of the Jubilee Year.