Announcements (March 14, 2004)
1. Our two-bit collection this Sunday is for Ailbe House repair. We are working on repairing doors, windows, carpet, etc. in preparation for the June rededication of the Ailbe House library in memory of Sharon Carriere.
2. Thank you to all who worked on the Fr. Corapi retreat. We will have an evaluation meeting this Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.
3. Lay evangelist Mark Shea will give a conference on April 3 titled "Why be Catholic?" Please see the bulletin for more details.
4. This Wednesday we begin the Novena to the Child Jesus of Prague. The prayers of the novena as well as the full Mass schedule is in the bulletin.
5. On Friday evening after the 6:30 p.m. Stations, there will be a bilingual Mass in honor of St. Joseph.
6. Voter registration in the vestibule. You need to be a U.S. citizen and 18 years of age by November 2 in order to register.
7. Archbishop Brunett's statement of the Definition of Marriage is available at the entrances.
8. In the book rack we have copies of the Guide to the Passion. One hundred questions about the movie The Passion of Christ. If you pick up a copy, please offset the cost by making a $2.50 donation.
9. After morning Masses: Scrip is for sale in the vestibule. Also tickets for March 27 raffle. First prize: $3000. Our Knights of Columbus are offering a delicious pancake and French toast breakfast after the morning Masses.
10. This week's bulletin contains further information on important activities such as the March 27th Family Night Auction and the Filipino Reading of the Passion. Please be sure to take home a bulletin.