Announcements (March 11, 2001)
1. Our two bit collection this Sunday is for our School Renovation Project. The Ash Wednesday earthquake made us aware of the importance of seismic reinforcement for our buildings. Fortunately we had already addressed the most urgent need - the new porch for our school. However, much work still remains to be done. Please consider making a pledge to this important work.
2. Thank you for your contributions to last week's two-bit collection forWestern Washington Charismatic Renewal. $427 were donated to this important work of guiding and coordinating prayer groups in the Archdiocese
3. Holy Family School is taking registrations for the 2001-2002 school year. If you have a child preschool age (4 years old) to eighth grade, please call the school office.
4. Please join us on Friday evenings of Lent at 5:30 p.m. for Soup Supper in the school hall. Stations of the Cross are prayed in the church Friday evenings at 7 p.m.
5. There will be an RCIA retreat the weekend of March 23-25. Noted author, Mark P. Shea, will be the featured speaker at the retreat. Past RCIA participants are most welcome. Please call Lin whose number is in the bulletin.
6. The Ailbe House chapel is now open seven days a week for Eucharistic Adoration. Also the Ailbe House has been rekeyed to improve security. Groups using the meeting rooms should stop by the office to check out a key.
7. Roger Thibodeau and Abel Magaņa will be in the vestibule after Mass for those who wish to sign up for prayer for vocations - and to volunteer to receive the vocation cross and chalice into their home for one week.
8. The Knights of Columbus invite you to a delicious Pancake Breakfast Sunday after Mass this morning. Coffe, juice, pancakes, French toast and sausages are served for only $3.50.
9. A Bible Study for high school students and young adults will begin this Sunday evening, March 11. Please see the bulletin for full details.
10. On Saturday, March 31, we will have a parish Liturgy Day of Reflection with Fr. Gregory Tatum, O.P. Those who serve the parish as lectors, extraordinary eucharistic ministers, altar service, ushers and choir are encouraged to attend. There are sign-up sheets in the sacristy and vestibule, especially for servers and ushers.
11. A lenten suggestion: turn off your TV and tune in to Sacred Heart Radio of Seattle, 1050 on your AM dial.
12. Scrip is for sale after Mass. Scrip can be ordered for use at various stores in our area