Announcements (June 10, 2001)
1. Our two-bit collection this Sunday is for our School Scholarship fund. Your donations will help a poorer family send their child to our parish school. This summer we will be placing the permanent canopy over our school porch and we hope to be able to do the inner seismic repairs next year. Your support enables us to advance with this important parish project.
2. Thank you for your contributions to last week's two-bit collection for renovation of our parish school building. $495 were donated. This will help us move ahead with the seismic repairs of our school.
3. Thank you for your support of the Annual Catholic Appeal. So far we have received 579 pledges for a total of $56,626. This places us about $8400 over our archdiocesan goal of $48,217. Any donations received above the archdiocesan goal are returned to Holy Family as a rebate. This year's rebate will be used for our building project. If you have not yet made your pledge, please do so soon.
4. There is a Bible Study for high school students and young adults on Sunday evenings, 7 p.m. in the Ailbe House. More details & phone numbers in bulletin.
5. Please mark you calendar for our Parish Festival, September 7 - 9 (new date). It will involve a parish picnic and other activities. If you are able to help please call Betty Weller or Ross Youngs whose numbers are in the bulletin.
6. As summer approaches we need volunteer for Eucharistic Adoration who can substitute for those who are away. If you can give one hour a week to serve as a substitute, please see Betty, Greg or Joe whose numbers are in the bulletin.
7. Bumper stickers for Sacred Heart Radio are available at the entrances of the church. Please pick up one and put it on your car to advertise Seattle's Catholic radio station. Also available are issues of the Catholic Northwest Progress which features an article on Sacred Heart Radio.
8. This Tuesday morning will be the Graduation Mass at 8:30. At 7 p.m. we will have the actual graduation ceremony. All are welcome to attend.
9. You are invited to the celebration of Vespers, Benediction and Procession with Blessed Sacrament this Sunday afternoon at 4:00 p.m.
10. Mass is celebrated every Saturday morning at 8 a.m.
11. Scrip is for sale after Mass. Scrip can be ordered for use at various stores in our area.