Announcements (January 18, 2004)
1. Our two-bit collection this Sunday will go toward Deanery Hospital Ministry. The parishes in the South Seattle Deanery help support the chaplains at Swedish, Harborview and Virginia Mason Hospitals. Your contribution will help maintain that vital ministry.
2. Thank you for your contributions last Sunday for the boiler debt. $814 were collected which will go toward the payment of that debt.
3. On January 31 the Knights of Columbus will hold the annual Dungeness Crab Feed and Lovers Dance. Tickets are $22 per person before January 23rd. More information in the bulletin.
4. We need help with our Annual Auction. You can become an honorary sponsor or patron for the auction by filling out the green slip in Sunday's bulletin. Those who make a donation of $20 or more will have their names printed in the REACH 2004 Catalog.
5. Confirmation has gotten off to a good start. This Thurday is the last day to register. Please contact Fr. Ramon or come to the Ailbe House Youth Room on Thursday evening at 6:30 p.m. Archbishop Brunett will celebrate Confirmation Holy Family on April 28.
6. Also, parents of younger children, who wish to receive First Communion, may contact Fr. Ramon or call the parish office
7. There will be a Youth in the Spirit Retreat from March 11-14. The pre-registration deadline is January 30. Please see the bulletin for full information.
8. Please put the Fr. Corapi Retreat on your calendar: March 5-6 here at Holy Family Parish. Fr. Corapi is an internationally famous speaker with a powerful message for young people. See the bulletin for how to register.
9. This Tuesday, January 20 is the Annual March for Life, from noon to 1 p.m. in Olympia. St. Michael's Church in Olympia will have a Mass for Life at 10 a.m.
10. At the entrances of the church are "I Am an American" fliers with an unretouched ultrasound image of an unborn child. It gives a "Diary" of an unborn child with significant events from Day 1 until Week 17.
11. Scrip is for sale after Sunday morning Masses. Use Scrip for all you shopping needs. It costs nothing extra and is a great way to support our school and parish.