Announcements (January 16, 2005)
1. The two-bit collection is for our parish St. Vincent de Paul Society. Your donations will enable our Vincentians to serve the neediest people in our neighborhoods.
2. Archbishop Brunett will be at Holy Family Parish for our 11 a.m. Mass. This is the “kick-off Mass” for our parish Capital Campaign. After the Mass there will be a gathering in the parish hall. This coincides with Archbishop Brunett’s 71st birthday. We will have a “surprise party” for him at the gathering. All are welcome.
3. If you have not yet attended a Capital Campaign reception, please plan on doing so during these next two weeks. The receptions this week will be in Spanish and Filipino. The following week there will be receptions on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 6:30 p.m. in English and on Thursday evening in Vietnamese.
4. Also a reminder: if you are able to help with the home visitation phase of the Campaign, please fill out a card and return it to the parish office.
5. After Mass, Brother Simon will be in the vestibule of the church selling fudge. This fudge is specially made by Brigittine Monks of Amity, Oregon. The fudge costs nine dollars a pound and makes a great Valentine’s gift. All profits from the sale of this fudge will go toward our Capital Campaign.
6. (Morning – Scrip for sale in vestibule.)