Announcements (February 23, 2003)
1. The two-bit collection is for debt reduction. Last weekend $1,104 were donated during the seven weekend Masses. Also in our first collections $9,711 were given. Thank you for your support of Holy Family Parish.
2. Our Parish Council is sponsoring a nine day Novena of Prayer in March. It will focus on the financial needs of our parish and of specific needs families within our parish. The Novena, in honor of the Infant of Prague, begins on March 17 (St. Patrick's Day) and continues through the Feast of the Annunciation, March 25.
3. Please note the white flier in this Sunday's bulletin regarding our Parish CYO. This Friday at 7 p.m. we will have the 2003 Basketball Awards Presentation.
4. For High School sophomores, juniors and seniors: Please note the statewide Pro-Life Speech Contest. It is a chance to win scholarships of $1000, $500 and $250. Please see the bulletin for more information.
5. We are currently enrolling for the 2003-2004 school year. We have openings in all grades. Again, please see the bulletin for full information.
6. The Bible Study/Prayer Group meets every Sunday evening at 7 p.m. in the Ailbe House. All are welcome.
7. Volunteers are needed for Eucharistic Adoration. Please see the notice in the bulletin for phone numbers.
8. For long range planning, please notice that Holy Family Parish will be hosting two Summer Bible Camps - as well as two youth retreats on Shaw Island in the San Juans. Mark your calendars now. Also please notice the announcement regarding the Archdiocesan Young Adult Retreat at the Palisades.
9. Scrip will be available after the morning Masses. If you use Scrip for your shopping needs, it costs nothing extra and supports our school and parish.