Announcements (February 17, 2002)
1. Our two-bit collection is for the Black and Indian Missions. This is a nation-wide collection to help Black and Native American Catholics. Last year 98 cents of every dollar contributed was distributed to needy here in the United States. You may use the envelope available in the pews.
2. Thank you for your support last Sunday for St. Vincent de Paul. $672 were contributed. Your donations will help the poor in our own neighborhoods.
3. Please be sure to pick up a Rice Bowl to place on your dining table. Contributions may be returned on Easter Sunday to assist Catholic Relief Services.
4. Please plan on joining fellow parishioners for Soup Nights, every Friday evening during Lent beginning at 5:30 p.m. Also Stations of the Cross are celebrated Friday evenings in the Church at 7 p.m.
5. During Lent we will have a "Workingman's Mass" every Friday morning at 7 a.m. All are invited to attend.
6. Vespers and Benediction are celebrated every Sunday afternoon at 4 p.m. Please come and experience this beautiful prayer.
7. Our Ailbe House chapel is open twenty-four hours a day so you may come at any hour day or night. For more information please contact Joe Vandermark, Better Weller or Greg Miller.
8. Scrip is for sale after Mass (including Saturday evening). Your purchase of Scrip helped enable us to install the new kitchen. Please use scrip for your shopping at local stores. In this weeks bulletin you will find an order form to purchase scrip for use at a variety of local stores and restaurants. It will cost you nothing extra and is an effective way of supporting your parish and its school. Also for sale is Abundance of Grace, the History of the Archdiocese of Seatle from 1850-2000 for the special price of just $10.
9. This Sunday's bulletin contains a flier for the Technology and Upgrade Campaign for our parish schol. Please read this flier and consider making a pledge to this important campaign. Your gift can be made in five monthly pledges between now and June. Be sure to take home a bulletin for this and other important announcements.