Announcements (February 1, 2004)
1. Our two-bit collection this Sunday will go toward our school scholarship fund. This will enable families with more limited resources to send their child to our parish school.
2. Thank you for your donations last weekend to the Sharon Carriere Memorial Fund. The $744 donated increases the total fund to almost two thousand dollars. These contributions will be used for repairing and refurbishing the Ailbe House, especially the library.
3. On February 2 there will be Candle Mass at which we will have a limited supply of blessed candles available to take home. You may also bring your own candles for blessing. The Mass will be at 8:30 a.m., Monday, February 2.
4. Beginning in February there will be a complete Natural Family Planning course at Blessed Sacrament Church in the U District. Total cost is $75. Call the number in the bulletin to register.
5. At the entrances of the Church you will find the following:
6. After morning Masses:
7. After the 11 a.m. Mass: There will be an Open House right after Mass. Please come over to the Hall to learn more about our parish school.
8. Please take home a bulletin for many more important items, including information the Youth in the Spirit Retreat, Women's Lenten Retreat and about the effectiveness of Catholic Schools.