Announcements (December 19, 1999)
1. The two-bit collection this Sunday is for our parish St. Vincent de Paul to aid the needy in our neighborhood.
2. Thank you for your donations last Sunday to the Holy Family AIDS Ministry. $565 were given for this important work.
3. This Thursday there will be confessions from 1 p.m. to 8 in the evening or until all are heard. Be sure to receieve the Sacrament of Reconciliation as the best preparation for Christmas and the Holy Year.
4. The complete Christmas schedule is in the bulletin. At our 5 p.m. Mass of Christmas eve we will bless our Jubilee Door. Please gather before the Mass at the Roxbury entrance for that blessing and to pass thru our parish Holy Door.
5. There will be a special bilingual Mass on New Year's Eve at 11 p.m. to celebrate the 2000 years of the Incarnation. The Mass will be proceeded and followed by exposition of the Blessed Sacrament.
6. Evenings for the Engaged will begin Sunday, January 9. Couples who wish to be married in Holy Family Church in the spring or summer should plan on attending these classes. Please call the rectory for more information and to register.
7. Holy Family calendars for the year 2000 are available at the entrances of the church. We are grateful to Yarington's Funeral Home for providing these calendars at no cost to the parish. Please take only one calendar per family.
8. Our new pastoral associate for administration, Tim McDonald, has an announcement indicating our need for better computer equipment in our parish offices. If you are able to offer the gift of time and talent to help repair the computers or know of someone who is able to make a donation of a computer in good shape, please call Tim