Announcements (April 7, 2002)
1. Our two-bit collection this Sunday is for Angelorum Pregnancy Services. Your donations will assist this local agency in helping expecting moms who are facing economic or emotional challenges.
2. Thank you for your contributions last Sunday for School Renovation. $1007 were given for this ongoing project. Also thank you for the great Easter Sunday collection. Over fifteen thousand were donated during the seven Easter Masses. Holy Family needs your support to continue our parish programs and achieve the necessary maintenance and repairs of our facilities.
3. Please consider becoming an active member of Holy Family. At the entrances we have posted a list of all the active parish donors we were able to identify. Please check to make sure your name is included. If not, simply drop a note in the collection or at the rectory - or give us a call. Thank you. We appreciate your support.
4. Baptism classes for parents of small children will be held on April 8 and 15th. Next baptism of children will take place on April 21 at 2 p.m. Please contact the parish office for further information.
5. Our Ailbe House chapel is open seven days a week, twenty four hours a day for Eucharistic Adoration (except for Wednesdays, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. when Adoration takes place in the main church). You are cordially invited to participate in this beautiful prayer before Jesus, truly present in the Blessed Sacrament.
5. Project Rachel is holding a Post-Abortion Healing Retreat. Please see the bulletin for their confidential number.
6. Attention Junior High and High School Students. You are invited to take part in our parish youth groups. Please see the bulletin or contact Vernon Wells at the parish office for further information.
7. For those whose children are receiving their First Holy Communion on April 20, please see the bulletin for the schedule for the practice on Thursday evening. However, due to Sr. Mary Clare's accident, there will be no First Communion Retreat this Wednesday
8. Next Sunday is Bundle Sunday. Please bring reusable clothing and household items. The St. Vincent de Paul Truck will be in our parking lot. Please see the bulletin insert for more information.
9. Scrip is for sale after Mass. Please use scrip for your shopping at local stores. It will cost you nothing extra and is an effective way of supporting your parish and its school.