Announcements (October 9, 2005)
1. Our two-bit collection is for tuition assistance. Your donations will enable needy families to send their children to our parish school. Please be generous in supporting these families and their children. The bulletin contains further information how you can support Holy Family School.
2. Thank you for your response last weekend to Dominic Parmantierís presentation. Many families have indicated they will increase their giving; others have promised prayers for material and spiritual needs of our parish. We need the support of each parishioner in order to fulfill our mission.
3. Baptism preparation classes begin this Monday evening. Also in the bulletin you will find information on marriage preparation, RCIA.
4. Would you like make a contribution for specific parish need? Our Hispanic group is currently repairing the south portable and needs about $2000 to purchase material for a new roof. They are providing the labor. Also we need a power washer and someone who can use it to clean up certain areas of parish property. See the bulletin for full information.
5. On Thursday we sent raffle tickets to identified donors of our parish, that is, to those who, during the last year, made a contribution using a check or envelope. By selling or purchasing raffle tickets, you will help Holy Family Parish and will have a chance at winning $3000. The drawing will take place on October 31 at the Knights of Columbus Halloween party. Tickets are also available in vestibule.
6. Speaking of our Knight of Columbus, please support their work by attending the French Toast and Pancake Breakfast after Sunday morning Masses. Proceeds will go toward supporting seminarians of the Seattle Archdiocese.
7. Please take home a bulletin for information about the activities and news of our parish and school.