Announcements (December 5, 2004)
1. Two-bit collection for Catholic Charities. Enables Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Seattle to continue its work on behalf of the poor in Seattle and throughout Western Washington.
2. In Stewardship column of this week’s bulletin list of recent two-bit collections (Deanery Hospital Ministries, Missions, Build Hope, St. Vincent de Paul, etc.). Thank you for your contributions.
3. This Wednesday Feast of the Immaculate Conception – a Holyday of Obligation. Masses at 8:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. in English.
4. You are invited to participate in Mass in honor of Our Lady of Guadalupe, next Sunday at 12:30 p.m. The Mass, which will be celebrated in Spanish, will be followed by a procession and reception. All parishioners are welcome to attend.
5. Please pick up a tag from the Giving Tree and bring back an unwrapped present so that needy families in our parish might have a joyful Christmas. Please bring the unwrapped gift back by December 13.
6. Thank you to all who have returned Stewardship Pledge cards. 225 pledges have been received, totally $208,415. It is not too late to return your card.
7. Simbang Gabi Masses begin on December 15. All are welcome to participate.
8. On December 19, we will have the second annual Parish Breakfast sponsored by St. Martha’s Sodality. Please see the bulletin for full details.
9. Scrip is for sale in vestibule (after morning Masses.) You may also pick up Christmas wreaths.