Announcements (January 1, 2006)
1. Our two-bit collection is for the Mary Bloom Center in Peru. Your contributions will help support the work of this medical clinic and educational center, thus assisting the needy in Peru.
2. Thank you for your support of Holy Family Parish. I would like to especially thank those who responded to our Christmas appeal for our parish Capital Campaign. We received some new contributions and pledges which will help us realize our dreams as a parish.
3. Next Sunday, after the 8 a.m. Mass, parishioner Denise Lamp will give a presentation regarding Medicare Plan D. Her number is in the bulletin if you wish to address a question to her this week. She will also answer any inquiries after the presentation next Sunday.
4. The Confirmation Class will begin on January 21. If you are 16 or older (by May 28) and have not been confirmed, please see the notice in the bulletin. The bulletin also contains information regarding baptism classes and RCIA.
5. Please notice the white flier with the 2006 Apologetics Lecture Series by the Catholic Evidence Guild. Donít miss these excellent presentations.
6. Fr. Velasco and Fr. Bloom will be available for confessions this Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m.
7. Please plan on attending the Knights of Columbus Pancake Breakfast next Sunday morning. Please take a bulletin for other important announcements.