Announcements (March 19, 2006)
1. Our two-bit collection is for tuition assistance. Your donations will help our parish school by aiding needy families. Your contributions will not only assist Holy Family School, but strengthen our entire parish. Thank you for your help.
2. In the vestibule is a table for new parishioners to sign up. We will have a reception for new parishioners this Sunday after the 11 a.m. Mass. It will be an informative meeting about Holy Family Parish and how you can become more deeply involved in its life.
3. Next Saturday we will have a Liturgy Orientation Day from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. I will be giving a detailed explanation regarding our celebration of Sunday Mass. Also lectors, extraordinary ministers of Communion, ushers, sacristans, altar servers will have an opportunity to learn more about their roles. I invite any interested parishioner to attend.
4. If you have not already done so, please reserve April 8 for the Lenten Retreat by Catholic author Mark Shea. Today’s bulletin has further information.
5. On the Fridays of Lent, St. Martha’s Sodality offers a wonderful soup and bread meal. Join your fellow parishioners at 5:30 p.m. and attend the Stations of the Cross at 6 p.m. Also please notice the formation of a Prayer Group for Women. You can find this notice and much other important information in your Sunday bulletin.
5 p.m. Mass – include prayer for fifth anniversary of death of Helen Bazik