Announcements (April 17, 2005)
1. Today’s two-bit collection is for St. Vincent de Paul. Your donations will help assist the needy in our own parish neighborhood.
2. Please notice in this Sunday’s bulletin the updated list of those who have pledged and contributed to the Capital Campaign. Currently we have received 392 pledges totaling $1,046,276. If you have made a pledge, please make sure your name is on the list. If you have not yet made a pledge or contribution, you may still do so. Since formally closing the Campaign we have received a good number of new pledges. They are included at the end of the list. Your pledges and contributions have enabled us to achieve needed repairs to our buildings. Also they will enable us to advance with the much needed renovation of the ground floor of our parish school. Those who have pledged will receive a letter explaining how to fulfill your pledge. Please notify the parish office if there is any discrepancy in the letter or any adjustment necessary for your pledge.
3. On Tuesday evening we will have Altar Server training. For new servers the training will start at 6:30 p.m. Current altar boys should come to the church at 7 p.m.
4. Our parish Respect Life Committee will meet this Monday evening at 7 p.m. Pam Gunderson from Kirkland Respect Life will share her practical experience. All are welcome to attend.
5. The Welcome Home classes continue on Thursday evenings. Full information in bulletin.
6. Holy Family Boys Club meets every Sunday from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. See the light blue flier in the bulletin
7. This Sunday’s bulletin contains important news from Archbishop Brunett. Please read this carefully. Next weekend we will have a special presentation from a family in our parish which will relate to the Annual Catholic Appeal.
8. Next Sunday we will have a coffee hour after the 8 a.m. Mass and, after all morning Masses, our Vietnamese community members will serve a delicious soup. Don’t miss it.