Announcements (January 8, 2006)
1. Our two-bit collection is for Human Life of Washington State. For more information about this important organization, please see this Sunday’s bulletin which contains their Mission Statement and Goals. Thank you for your support.
2. The Confirmation Class will begin this Wednesday, January 18. If you are 16 or older (by May 28) and have not been confirmed, please see the notice in the bulletin. The bulletin also contains information regarding RCIA for adults and First Reconciliation Preparation for children.
3. A big thank you to all who participated in the Knights of Columbus breakfast last Sunday. The proceeds from this breakfast have made possible the chartering of for the March for Life in Olympia this Wednesday. Our Holy Family School Seventh Graders, along with parents and other parishioners will be participating in this annual event.
4. Please also note that our Knights of Columbus are sponsoring a Crab Feed and Lovers Dance on January 28th. Tickets are $24 per person if purchased before January 20th.
5. We are in the process of sending out 2005 financial statements which you can use to prepare your Income Tax. The statements regarding your contributions to the Capital Campaign will be sent separately. When you receive the statements, if you notice any discrepancies, please notify our parish office.
6. Please take home a bulletin for other important announcements.