GOOD LEADERS, GOOD SHEPHERDS; KRA’s and SMART Goals
Fr Phillip Bloom – begun January 22, 2013 (updated Sept 2, 2014)
1 Sanctify: Prepare, administer and evaluate the celebration of sacraments, spiritual direction and healing ministry to equip parishioners for spiritual combat.
· SMART Goal: Recruit 100 households for structured prayer commitment by Dec 15, 2014 (tabulate the Stewardship of Time cards; promote 33 Days to Morning Glory, Eucharistic Adoration, etc.)
· SMART Goal: Recruit 30-50 parish leaders and liturgical ministers to promote a reverent, focused and worshipful celebration of Mass provides the source and summit for our efforts to become a welcoming parish (particularly for young families and youth) that forms disciples and reaches out to the lost – by May 24, 2015. Begin by meeting with Andrew Casad, May 15, 2014.
2. Govern: Encourage, strengthen and organize staff and parishioners in order to experience Christ’s transforming power.
· SMART Goal: Form a Parish Leadership Team according to Fraternal Forum guidelines by November 30, 2014
· SMART Goal: Select two staff members to participate in “Tending the Talents” and help guide & implement their learning by May 31, 2015 (three were selected)
3. Teach: Discern, utilize and evaluate teaching moments so we can take advantage of all opportunities to proclaim Christ.
· SMART Goal: Sponsor a World Youth Day Team to take 10-30 youth to Krakow by July 2016 (initial meeting July 31, 2014)
· SMART Goal: Work with Kathy to evaluate and develop Generations of Faith by May 2015
4. Mission to Peru: Support, direct and publicize the work of the Mary Bloom Center so parishioners, family and friends will appreciate their connection to children and families in Peru.
· SMART Goal: Formulate KRA’s for Mary Bloom Center staff and communicate to Board by July 28, 2015
· SMART Goal: Recruit 5-20 for Peru Pilgrimage by January 11, 2015
5. Personal Well Being: Strengthen, implement and evaluate a plan for physical and spiritual wellbeing so that I can serve people with integrity and energy.
· SMART Goal: Attend 9 Jesus Caritas meetings from May 2014 through May 2015